Kendall Jenner Plastic Surgery. Kendall Jenner is one of the most popular supermodels of our century. She has very exotic beauty and a sculpturesque dream body. Everyone admires her because of her natural beauty and style. Whatever she wears, it becomes a trend. Her fox-eyes and plump lips are what makes her more attractive and famous. But is she totally natural or does she get any help from plastic surgery?
She went to great lengths to be a good model. She became famous with the reality show “Keeping up with the Kardashians” which she and her family are being filmed in their real lives. Her big half-sisters were very famous. They are known for their reality show. But she wanted to follow another career path and started working as being model. She took cat walking and photograph shoot lessons. Her height and physique were enough for modeling. That is why she did not struggle to get into the modeling society. However, she needed to get some “help” because as a model you should be enough for beauty standards. Lots of people think that she got help from plastic surgery as she changed throughout the years. Even though she denies it there are visible changes on her lips, eyes, and nose.
Who is Kendall Jenner?
Kendall Nicole Jenner was born on November 3, 1995, is an American media personality, and a supermodel. She is the first daughter of the retired Olympic decathlete champion Bruce Jenner and television personality Kris Jenner. She has a sister Kylie Jenner and eight half-siblings. Four of them are Kardashians, Kim, Kourtney, Khloe, and Rob. They began appearing in the tv show Keeping up with the Kardashians all together and show their personal and professional lives. Kendall and Kylie are seen rarely in the show in the late seasons, but their childhood passed on the screens. She attended Sierra Canyon High School but then switched to homeschooling as she wanted to focus on her modeling career. She graduated from high school in 2014. Kendall Jenner began her modeling career from 2008-2009. She started with baby steps.
As she gained experience she began to work with the most popular stylists and designers. She walked for Alexander Wang, Michael Kors, Balmain, Givenchy, Dior, Versace, Chanel, Fendi, and Bottega Veneta. Also, she was on the covers of magazines like Vogue, Vanity Fair, Harper’s Bazaar, LOVE, W Korea. Jenner walked for a lot of fashion shows including Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show and New York Fashion Week. She was named the world’s highest-paid model of 2018 in the Forbes top-earning list. Her hard work paid off and she achieved her dreams. Kendall Jenner is accepted as a supermodel in the latest years.
Kendall Jenner’s Plastic Surgery Process
It is undeniable that Kendall Jenner is one of the most beautiful women in the world. She got her father’s athletic physique and her mother’s exotic beauty. We can say that she is very lucky for her perfect genetics. However, at the end of the day, she is just a young lady who needs helps with plastic surgery to gild the lily. She never accepted that she had plastic surgery but according to doctors she owes the changes in her appearance to the plastic surgeries. So, let’s look at what plastic surgery treatments she got:
- Rhinoplasty: In the early years of her career she had a wider nose. Then her nose narrowed, the bridge slimmed, and the tip of it lifted a little bit. After the surgery, she got a more petite nose. Rhinoplasty is a plastic surgery done for cosmetic and functional aspects. Kendall’s surgery was done for cosmetic aspects as the only appearance of her nose changed. This surgery is done under general anesthesia. The surgery takes one or two hours to be completed. After the surgery, a plastic or metal splint is placed on your nose. It helps your nose to heal while it is getting its new shape. Rhinoplasty can affect your eye area. It can cause temporary numbness, swelling, or discoloration around your eyelids for a couple of weeks. It takes to heal completely six months to a year.
- Brow Lift: Kendall Jenner’s eyes and brow were much closer than now in the past years. Fans realized that her brows look higher. The reason for this is brow lifting. It is a cosmetic procedure to raise the brows which are also known as a forehead lift or forehead rejuvenation.
- Lip Filler: Jenner was thin-lipped in her teenage years. However, her lips look plumper in the late years. Even though she says this is a make-up trick the truth is something else. She has lip fillers that look amazingly natural. Lip fillers are an important injectable dermal filler that is a factor of hyaluronic acid. The procedure of injecting takes between 15 min. to an hour. Results are noticeable just after the injection. Lip fillers can last one to two years.
- Nasolabial Filler: Nasolabial is the area including from the wings of the nose to the edges of the mouth. Due to aging lines in this are deepen over time. In order to fill these lines derma fillers are using. We can observe that Kendall Jenner’s nasolabial area is filled.
- Jawline Fillers: Kendall Jenner’s face became more defined in the last couple of years. She owes this to jawline fillers. Jawline filling is a treatment that makes the jawline more defined and sculptured. It gives contour to your face. Dermal fillers are used in this treatment. Results are observable just after the procedure.
- Bichectomy (Buccal Fat Removal): In this treatment, buccal fat pads in your cheeks are surgically removed. It makes your cheeks look thinner especially around the cheek hollows and defines facial angles. Kendall Jenner has an athletic and fit body therefore she does not have extra weights. Also, her face is not chubby, but this surgery makes her face more sculptured which is a great feature for a model. With the help of this surgery, she can look more photogenic in the photoshoots. Kendall Jenner Plastic Surgery