Body Contouring Surgery Procedures
Body contouring surgery is the reshaping of the body, which is being operated by removing the sagging skin and the extra fat. Most of the times, our body saves the undesired fat in the upper arms, breasts, abdomen, buttocks, groin and thighs.
People with overweight or even obesity problems usually have sagging skin problems after rapid weight loss. It gives an unpleasant look affecting a person’s psychology. For that, it is possible to feel upset after expending so much effort to lose weight but do not feel sorry. There is one efficient solution to getting rid of the skin problem.
What is body contouring surgery?
You may have already heard of the tummy tuck or breast lift. Sure, they are those two that are popular for over ten years and give quite good results. However, doctors can apply them to specific areas of the body. Contrary to that, as we said above, the human body doesn’t store the in one determined area. That’s why sometimes we need operations for more than one part.
The first aim of the procedure is to improve your life quality. To achieve this goal, our surgeons work meticulously. The operation is often carried out under general anaesthetic, but sometimes local anaesthetic can be used, depending on how many parts of the body will go under surgery.
There are many types of body contouring, and each one has different procedures. The surgeons decide which one you need.
- Thigh Lift: The surgeon opens the pubic, which runs down from the inner leg to the knee. Afterwards, he removes the extra skin and unnecessary fat.
- Breast Lift: Our specialists opens the areola of the breast and vertically opens from there to the underside of the breast. A horizontal opening may also be needed across the breast crease.
- Arm Lift: The surgeon opens the inner surface of the upper arm from the armpit to the elbow. Underlying muscle is tightened with sutures and reshape the upper arm. The doctors take the sagging skin.
- Lower body lift: Our doctors take the excess skin from the tummy, buttocks, hips and outer thighs.
In order to have a successful and safe operation, you can get in touch with our doctors. With their expertise and care, you will feel secure throughout the process.
Body contouring surgery in Turkey
Cosmetic surgery has dramatically increased in Turkey due to the quality of the clinics and the experience of the doctors. There is a major request for all types of treatments. Apart from the successful aesthetical operations, our clinic provides all kind of facility for our patients. If you are having difficulty with your body and want to improve your living standards, we recommend you to consider having body contouring surgery in Turkey.
Body contouring surgery costs
The scale of the costs changes based on the number of procedures you will take. Besides, the operation fee may include:
- Anaesthesia fees
- Hospital or surgical facility costs
- Medical tests
- Post-surgery garments
- Prescriptions for medication
- Surgeon’s fee.
In order to get a precise body contouring surgery fee for yourself, you can get in touch with us. After you consult to our team, we will examine your case and bring the most convenient option for you.