What Information Do We Collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site or fill out a form. When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, phone number or other details to help you with your experience.
What Do We Use Your Information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offering based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information help us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested by the customer.
- To send periodic emails
The email address you provide for order processing may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc,
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
How Do We Protect Your Information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. We don’t use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards.
Do We Disclose Any Information to Outside Parties?
We don’t sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information.
Third Party Links
We do not include or offer third party products or services on our website.
We have not enabled Google AdSense on our site.
According to CalOPPA we agree to the following:
- Users can visit our site anonymously.
Information Form Regards Obtaining and Processing Of Personal Data
Medlife Expert Sağlık Medikal Turizm Taşımacılık A.Ş. (“Clinicexpert”) may act as “Data Supervisor” under the Law on Protection of Personal Data no. 6698 (the “Law”) and other pertinent laws and regulations process your personal data within the following frame and in strict compliance with the Basic Healthcare Services Law no. 3359, the Governmental Decree-Law on Organization and Duties of the Ministry of Health and it is Affiliated Companies no. 663, the Private Hospitals Regulation, and other regulations of the Ministry of Health, and other applicable laws and provisions.
1. Obtaining and Processing of Personal Data, and Purposes of Processing:
A. Whom It May Concern
As Data Supervisor, Clinicexpert collects personal data for to following subjects:
- Our workers
- Our Worker Candidates (including reference persons declared by job applicants)
- Our Interns and On-the-Job Trainees,
- Our patients,
- Persons interviewed and contacted for diagnosis, treatment, or to receive such services,
- Patient relatives and companions,
- The parties of any commercial activity or the persons or employees of the companies with whom we cooperate or will cooperate due to commercial activities (supply, advertisement, support, marketing, accommodation, transportation, reference resources, etc.)
- Shareholders or persons with whom shareholding negotiations are held,
- Our Legal Advisors, Lawyers, and Consultants or authorized or employees of consultancy companies,
- Legal representatives, parents, guardians, or guardians of all data subjects
- Persons who are parties in legal processes and their legal representatives
- Third parties with whom we have contacted, although they do not have a commercial or legal connection with our company.
B. Data Processed by Clinicexpert
Your personal data is collected and obtained verbally, in writing, or in visual or electronic media, through call center, internet site, verbally, in writing or similar other channels for conduct of such services as protection of public health, preventive medicine, medical diagnosis, treatment and maintenance services offered by Clinicexpert, or for planning and management of healthcare services and financing, and in accordance with the fields of business of Clinicexpert Company. Your general personal data and special personal data, especially your healthcare data, may be processed by the Group to a limited extent for all and any purposes, including, but not limited to, the following purposes:
- Your identity data and information: Your first name, surname, T.C Number or temporary TR identity number, passport number, birth date and place, marital status, gender, social security or patient protocol number, as well as other identity data that may be helpful in identification of you by us,
- Your communication information: Your address, telephone number, electronic mail address and other communication data, and your verbal interview or call records kept by the customer services or patient services departments as per the call center standards, as well as your personal data collected when you communicate with us by electronic mail, letter or other communication means,
- Your accounting information: Your bank account number, IBAN number, credit card data, invoicing data and similar other financial data and information,
- Your private health insurance data and Social Security Agency data and information as needed for financing and planning of healthcare services,
- Your camera recordings and images taken and kept for security and audit purposes if and when you visit our hospitals or medical centers including pictures, videos and voices text shared online for pre-consultation and diagnosis purposes,
- Your car plate license number if you use the car parking area,
- Your healthcare information: Your personal data about your health and sexual life acquired and collected during provision or as a result of medical diagnosis, treatment and care services, including, but not limited to, your laboratory analysis results, test results, medical examination data, appointment data and information, check-up data, and prescription data and information,
- Your healthcare information and other personal data sent or inserted by you in www.clinicexpert.com site, https://www.clinicexpert.com/eng/book-free-consultation/ address, or https://www.clinicexpert.com/eng/online-hair-analysis/,
- If and when you file a job application to Clinicexpert or to any one of Clinicexpert platforms, your personal data and information, also including your curriculum vitae, submitted by you, and if you are an employee or a related employee of Clinicexpert, your employment contract and all kinds of your personal data about your predisposition to job.
C. Purposes to Process Data By Clinicexpert
All kinds of your personal data obtained by Clinicexpert (including, but not limited to, your special personal data) may be processed for the following reasons:
- To confirmation of your identity,
- To protection of public health, preventive medicine, medical diagnosis, treatment and maintenance services, and for planning and management of healthcare services and financing,
- Sharing of requested information with the Ministry of Health and other relevant public entities and administrations pursuant to the applicable laws and regulations,
- Planning and management of internal operations and daily operations of our Hospitals and Medical Centers,
- Measurement, enhancement and study of patient satisfaction by Hospital Management, Patient Rights and Patient Experience departments,
- Procurement of drugs,
- If you get an appointment, keeping you informed about the appointment
- Performance of risk management and quality improvement activities,
- Performance of analyses for further development of healthcare services,
- Financing of your healthcare services by Patient Services, Financial Affairs and Marketing departments, and payment of your medical examination, diagnosis and treatment costs, and sharing of requested information with private health insurance firms as a part of your eligibility inquiry,
- Conduct of researches and studies,
- Compliance with legal and regulatory requirements and conditions,
- Sharing of requested information with private health insurance firms in the course of financing of healthcare services, and
- Conduct of risk management and quality development activities by Quality, Patient Experience and Information Systems departments,
- Issuance of invoices by Patient Services, Financial Affairs and respective departments in consideration of our services, and confirmation of your relations with the contracted institutions and firms, and
- Participation in campaigns and disclosure of campaign information, and designing and transmission of special contents, and discrete and abstract benefits in web and mobile channels, by Media and Communication, and Call Center departments.
Your personal data obtained and processed pursuant to the applicable laws and regulations may be transferred to physical archives and/or information systems of Clinicexpert and may be kept and stored both in digital and in physical platforms.
D. Obtaining Personal Data
Your personal data is obtained and processed through multiple channels and sources including:
- Result of the meeting with our call center,
- Result of the conversation made over the live support application on our website,
- Result of the interview is to be made by contacting the ClinicExpert doctors or related personnel via phone, WhatsApp Application, or e-mail,
- Over the phones used by ClinicalExpert marketing and promotion personnel, or via SMS or WhatsApp, etc. As a result of communication established through applications,
- If you apply to ClinicExpert, you can communicate with doctors or related personnel by phone, SMS or WhatsApp, etc. As a result of the interviews, you will make over the applications,
- If you apply to ClinicExpert, as a result of face-to-face meetings with doctors or related personnel,
- Personal data of the persons and company officials or employees with whom the business relationship is made as a requirement of the commercial activity, on the contract and other commercial activity documents, on the communication platforms,
- As a result of personal data being included on the contract and other commercial activity documents of our Legal Advisors, Lawyers, and Consultants or authorized persons or employees of consultancy companies, on communication platforms,
- As a result of the applications made through panels such as “contact us” or “get information” through the promotion and advertisement on social media,
- As a result of requesting a mobile phone number for personal data and encryption requested in accordance with the legislation in order to be able to connect to the broadcast in the wireless network (Wi-Fi) specific to the guests within the scope of the wireless Internet service,
- Obtaining data in the form of recording the MAC ID (Device Identity Information) from the logins to the website,
- If we are in contact with ClinicExpert or if we are contacted without a commercial or legal connection, personal data of third parties are included in the communication platforms,
- Similarly, with other legal data acquisition methods,
- It is obtained from such channels.
2. Transfer of Personal Data
Your personal data may be shared by Clinicexpert with Internal data restoration and archive departments or External parties including:
- Ministry of Health, sub-units, and family medicine centers affiliated to the ministry,
- Private insurance companies (health, pension, life insurance, etc.),
- Social Security Institution,
- Ministry of Family, Labor and Social Policies,
- General Directorate of Security and other law enforcement agencies,
- General Directorate of Population and Citizenship Affairs,
- Other authorized official institutions and organizations,
- Turkish Pharmacists Association,
- Judicial authorities, enforcement offices, mediators,
- Laboratories, medical centers, ambulances, medical devices and institutions providing health services in the country or abroad with which we cooperate for medical diagnosis and treatment,
- The health institution to which the patient was referred or to which the patient himself applied,
- Legal representatives, parents, and guardians authorized in writing
- All-natural or legal third parties from whom consultancy services are received, including lawyers, tax consultants, and auditors we work with under the contract,
- Regulatory and supervisory institutions and official authorities,
- Companies within the group of companies to which our Hospital is affiliated,
- Banks where our company or the patients or our employees who are related to our company pursuant to any contract have accounts,
- Private pension companies that work within the scope of compulsory or voluntary IPS (Individual Pension System),
- Our suppliers, support service providers, archive service providers and business partners whose services we benefit from or cooperate with (for more detailed information, you can obtain information by applying to our hospital in writing.)
- To our business partners and business contacts,
- To our shareholders and real or legal persons with whom shareholder interviews were held.
- outsourcing service providers,
- Cargo or courier companies,
- Air, land, or sea passenger transport companies,
For the purposes of processing listed above, in accordance with the Law and other applicable laws and regulations.
3. Methods and Legal Causes of Obtaining of Personal Data
Your personal data are collected and processed in all kinds of verbal, written, visual or electronic media, for the purposes listed hereinabove, and for the performance of all kinds of works included in the fields of business of Clinicexpert within the legal framework, and accordingly, for the full and proper performance of all kinds of contractual and legal duties and obligations of Clinicexpert. Legal causes of collection and acquisition of your personal data are the pertinent provisions of:
- Health Services Basic Law No. 3359,
- Decree-Law No. 663 on the Organization and Duties of the Ministry of Health and its Affiliates,
- Law No. 6698 on the Protection of Personal Data,
- Private Hospitals Regulation,
- Regulation on Processing of Personal Health Data and Protection of Privacy
- Identity Notification Law No. 1774,
- Labor Law No. 4857,
- Social Insurance and General Health Insurance Law No. 5510,
Furthermore, Protection of Personal Data No. 6698, as stated in paragraph 3 of Article 6 of the Law, personal data related to health and sexual life can only be used for the protection of public health, preventive medicine, medical diagnosis, treatment, and care services, planning and management of health services and financing. It may be processed by persons or authorized institutions and organizations under the obligation of keeping secrets without seeking the explicit consent of the person concerned.
4. Our Measures and Commitments on The Protection of Personal Data
ClinicExpert, as the data supervisor, protects the above-mentioned personal and private personal data in its own physical and electronic environments with high sensitivity and by fully complying with the provisions of the legislation, by taking all kinds of administrative and technical measures.
ClinicExpert has taken all kinds of administrative and technical measures to protect your personal data, as recorded in VERBIS and included in the Personal Data Inventory.
ClinicExpert is committed to protecting all personal data. In order to prevent the unlawful processing and access of personal data and to ensure the protection of personal data, technical and administrative measures to ensure the appropriate level of security are carried out by using various methods and security technologies.
ClinicExpert will not disclose the personal data it has obtained to others in violation of the provisions of the Law on Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 and will not use it for purposes other than processing.
ClinicExpert has prepared and signed all warnings or consent statements, undertakings, and implemented the necessary multi-faceted audit activities for cases where it is necessary and necessary to share (transfer) personal data with outsourced service providers and suppliers, consultants, or lawyers.
5. Data Security
Clinicexpert protects your personal data in full and strict compliance with all technical and administrative security controls required to be taken in accordance with information security standards and procedures. Security actions and measures are taken and provided at a level appropriate for the probable risks by also taking into consideration the technological possibilities.
Processing of Personal Data Collected Through Cookies
6. Your Rights Regarding Protection of Personal Data
A. Your Rights Regarding Protection of Personal Data
Pursuant to Article 11 of the Personal Data Protection Law, you can exercise your rights regarding the processing and protection of your personal data, provided that you prove your identity by applying to ClinicExpert as a Data Controller through the following ways
- Learning whether your personal data is processed or not,
- If your personal data has been processed, requesting information about it,
- To learn the purpose of processing your personal data and whether they are used in accordance with the purpose,
- Knowing the third parties to whom your personal data is transferred, at home or abroad,
- Requesting correction of personal data if it is incomplete or incorrectly processed
- Requesting the deletion or destruction of personal data,
- In case your personal data has been transferred to third parties, requesting that your personal data be corrected and deleted or destroyed, in case your personal data is incomplete or incorrectly processed, to be notified or forwarded to the relevant third party,
- Objecting to the emergence of a result against the person himself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- To request the elimination of the damage in case of damage due to the unlawful processing of personal data,
- you have the rights.
- You can request the destruction (deletion, destruction, or anonymization) of your personal data from ClinicExpert within the framework of the conditions stipulated in Article 7 of the Personal Data Protection Law. However, by evaluating your destruction request, which method is appropriate will be evaluated by our company according to the conditions of the concrete case. In this context, you can always request information from ClinicExpert about why we have chosen the destruction method we have chosen.
- Personal data collected about persons under the age of 18 are limited to their name, surname, age, and degree of affinity, and this data can only be given to us by the relevant adult (parent or guardian).
B. Situation Out of the Scope of Application
- Pursuant to Article 28 of the Personal Data Protection Law, personal data owners will not be able to assert their right of the application, since the following cases are excluded from the scope of the KVK Law:
- Processing personal data for purposes such as research, planning and statistics by anonymizing them with official statistics.
- Processing of personal data for art, history, literature or scientific purposes or within the scope of freedom of expression, provided that it does not violate national defense, national security, public security, public order, economic security, privacy of private life or personal rights or does not constitute a crime.
- Processing of personal data within the scope of preventive, protective and intelligence activities carried out by public institutions and organizations authorized by law to ensure national defense, national security, public security, public order or economic security.
- Processing of personal data by judicial authorities or execution authorities in relation to investigation, prosecution, trial or execution proceedings.
- Pursuant to paragraph 2 of Article 28 of the Personal Data Protection Law, it is not possible to assert rights in the following cases, with the exception of the right to demand the compensation of the damage:
- Personal data processing is necessary for the prevention of crime or for criminal investigation,
- Processing of personal data made public by the person concerned,
- Personal data processing is necessary for the execution of supervisory or regulatory duties and for disciplinary investigation or prosecution by authorized and authorized public institutions and organizations and professional organizations in the nature of public institution, based on the authority given by the law,
- The processing of personal data is necessary for the protection of the economic and financial interests of the State with regard to budgetary, tax and financial matters.
C. Your Ways to Contact Our Company to Use Your Rights
Your rights are protected under the Personal Data Protection Law;
1- By filling out the Application Form on the website of our company “https://www.clinicexpert.com/eng/contact-us/”, contact us page
2- By filling the Application Form in person at Gökevler Mah. Adnan Kahveci Bulvarı No:23, Esenyurt/Istanbul, where our company’s headquarters is located, obtained from the Human Resources Management department
3- By sending a letter through a notary public,
4- By sending an e-mail to the registered email address with secure electronic or mobile signature to [email protected] mail address,
Depending on the nature of your request and your application method, additional verifications (such as sending a message to your registered phone, calling) may be requested by the Company to determine whether the application belongs to you or not, and thus to protect your rights. For example, if you apply through your e-mail address registered with the Company, you may be contacted using another communication method registered with the Company and you may be asked to confirm whether the application belongs to you.
As a rule, your requests in your application will be concluded free of charge within thirty working days at the latest, depending on the nature of the request. However, if the transaction requires a separate cost for the Company, as stated in the Communiqué on the Procedures and Principles of Application to the Data Controller published in the Official Gazette dated 10.03.2018 and numbered 30356 by the Personal Data Protection Authority, a total of 50 (Fifty) TL cannot be exceeded. A fee may be charged. If your application is caused by the fault of our company, which is the Data Controller, the paid fee will be refunded to you.
Your duly requests for the Protection of Personal Data will generally be concluded free of charge, within thirty business days at the latest, from their receipt to our company.
To confirm that you are the right person in the case of your application, “ClinicExpert” has the right to request some confirmatory information from you. Unless you cancel your application, you are deemed to have accepted these requests of ClinicExpert.
CONSENT and APPROVAL
When you read this Clarification Text, you accept, declare and undertake that you are fully and completely informed about the fact that Medlife Expert Sağlık Hizmetleri (Clinicexpert)
Medlife Expert Sağlık Medikal Turizm Taşımacılık A.Ş..
Contact link: www.clinicexpert.com
E-Mail: [email protected]
Address: Gökevler Mah. Adnan Kahveci Bulvarı No:23, Esenyurt/Istanbul
Phone: +90 539 777 53 00