Hair Transplant Turkey, a hair transplant is a procedure performed to give people who have suffered hair loss for certain reasons natural-looking, permanent and healthy new hair. During the hair transplant process, your own healthy and natural hair is planted in the area where the hair has been lost. Hair is taken from you before the hair transplant procedure is taken from your areas without shedding.
The hair transplant process gives you a permanent and original image, as if it were natural, never shed. Although the hair transplant process is common worldwide, hair transplant operations in Turkey have also increased incredibly. Almost all plastic surgeons have developed enough to do hair transplants. Turkey ranks first in the world in hair transplant operations. World-famous hair transplant surgeons provide hair transplant services in Turkey. If the cost of a hair transplant is half of the prices in the world, we can say. For quality and good hair transplants, you can easily choose hair transplant hospitals in Turkey. But when choosing a surgeon and hospital for a hair transplant procedure, you should pay attention to some issues.
First, you should pay attention to the surgeon's previous procedures to examine. Second, you should take care that the hair transplant process is in a hospital environment. Sterile conditions should also be appropriate. It is necessary to have personnel who can intervene in emergencies, and the team that will perform the procedure is successful and experienced. However, there are no age restrictions for the hair transplant procedure. This procedure can be performed on both healthy women and healthy men.
Hair Transplant Procedure in Turkey
Coming to the hospital with a hair transplant request will be the step that starts the whole process. How you want a transaction and what is important is discussed in this first conversation. Then, if you determine the hair transplant technique together with the surgeon and the procedures are started. The first procedure to be performed is a consultation. At this point, the surgeon plans your hairline and decides that it will act according to this design. Then local anesthesia is performed. With this process, an important step in the operation process is also taken. After that, various hair follicles are removed very carefully and precisely from the area identified by the surgeon as a donor area. The process of opening the channel is performed. This channel is for hair roots to be planted. The final stage is a hair transplant.
Hair follicles are transferred to the designated area with care. In a general sense, this process is experienced. Among hair transplant methods, the most notable and popular technique is DHI and FUE hair transplant techniques. These methods are also quite often preferred in Turkey and around the world. Because the success rate of these methods is high, the hair image that they gain is great. A hair transplant procedure is an operation that lasts from 5 to 8 hours on average. Immediately after the operation, you can easily return to your daily life. After 2.5-3 months after the operation, your new hair begins to come out. The complete completion period of this procedure can take from 10
months to 1 year.
DHI Hair Transplant Procedure in Turkey
In the DHI hair transplant procedure, which is popularly referred to in Turkey, your hair collected carefully is sewn directly into the problem area. A tool called a Choi pen is used in this method, which doesn’t require pre-opening the channel. After placing your hair on the inside of this pen, it is transferred directly to the corresponding area. However, since the channels are opened exactly at the size of the graft, there is less risk of scars and bleeding. In general, the advantages of the DHI hair transplant technique are as follows:
- A special pen is used to precisely control the angle, depth, and direction of the implanted follicle. This creates a completely natural hairline and a natural look. The pen is disposable.
- In this method, the extracted grafts can be planted directly in the receiving area. There is no additional grooving stage.
- No crust or postulation problem.
- There is no need to shave, only the donor area is shaved. The recovery time is very short and can be immediately returned to daily activity.
- The operation is performed with much less pain and bleeding.
- Due to the appropriate genetics and sensitivity of the DHI hair transplant method, the transplanted roots remain forever.
FUE Hair Transplant Procedure in Turkey
The FUE technique, which is preferred in the hair transplant process, is a valid and effective method all over the world. In this method, which is performed by adding a hair follicle one by one to areas without hair, the hair in the donor area must be cut before the process of removing the follicle. Hair that is shortened to almost 1 mm is taken thanks to local anesthetic drugs. Hair follicles are removed and placed in the appropriate area.
The micro motor tip, which is brought closer to the center of the hair, is dipped and pulled into the skin according to the exit angle of the hair. The hair is cut along with the surrounding tissue along with the follicle. This cutting process is done in a cylindrical way. Then, with the help of micro pliers, the hair, which is pulled very lightly, is also ensured that it is not damaged in any way. The system is managed by automated processes, which also saves time. A gentle collection of follicular units and planting in the balding area is made possible by fairly small holes. Each unit has 2 or 3 follicles. Advantages of FUE hair transplant procedure include;
- In the area where the grafts were taken, without taking any tissue samples, only the corresponding stem cell is studied directly.
- The area where the hair is taken is never stitched or cut. But in the area where the root is taken, very small abrasions occur. In any case, the abrasions in question also disappear, closing within a few weeks, and no traces remain.
- While it is possible to use grafts taken from the nape region in hair transfer with this technique, these grafts can also be evaluated for eyebrow, mustache, or beard transfer.
- In one session, there is a case of obtaining up to 4000 to 6000 grafts, depending on the state of the average donor area and the number of roots to be planted.
- Grafts contain between 1 and 3 strands of hair inside. In other words, the average hair graft is 1, about 2 strands of hair.
- Between 50 and 60 hair follicles can be planted per cm, depending on the number of roots obtained and the opening.
- After the operation, the pain is low and the healing is short.
In many parts of the world, especially in recent years, DHI and FUE methods are preferred. The main reason for this, of course, is the practicality of the procedures and the ratio of the useful results obtained to the general. While it is very difficult to be so successful in any method, natural-looking and strong hair can be obtained directly, as effective methods are introduced with DHI and FUE methods. For this reason, many people prefer DHI and FUE methods. Already, surgeons also recommend these methods, with the prerequisite for installing the necessary technological and
technical infrastructure. On the other hand, another element that affects the popularity of these methods is the appearance of hair. In other methods, it can be observed that the transferred hair is more in artificial form, and in this method, the hair is shaped at the right and natural angles, and growth is achieved accordingly.
What to Consider After Hair Transplant Procedure in Turkey
- When performing a hair transplant procedure, you must be careful and meticulous, just like other surgical operations.
- The treated area is extremely sensitive. Any object should not touch this area.
- If the surgeon does not recommend it, you should stay away from Sports, saunas, and baths for 1.5-2 weeks.
- Hair provided that it is not taken with a razor for 2 weeks, you can cut it with scissors.
- Don’t wash hair for the first 2 days after the procedure. For the next 2 weeks, after washing the hair, you should not dry it with a hairdryer, use towels and cloth.
- Smoking and alcohol use, before and after the hair transplant procedure should not be used.
- Avoid very hot and very cold environments.
Hair Transplant Turkey Cost
In Turkey, the cost of hair transplant is significantly cheaper compared to the United States, Canada, England, or similar countries. The cost of hair transplantation also depends on the type of procedure you prefer, along with the number of grafts required. With all this, hair transplant results in Turkey are among the best in the world due to the intensity of successful surgeons and high competition. You can contact us to start your consultation, which includes effective hair transplant procedures offered at our hospital, and then a cost assessment.