Best Type of Hair Transplant Surgery The question ‘best type of hair transplant surgery’ is among the topics that are often wondered. The most accurate and permanent solution to the problem of baldness is hair transplant surgery. Hair transplant surgery is permanent and successful, which means that new hair planted does not fall out, grows, and is healthy. For this reason, some points should be considered in hair transplants.
The most important of these are the preferred techniques for hair transplant surgery. To say that the preferred hair transplant surgery technique is successful, it must have the following characteristics:
- Hair transplant surgery should not leave traces.
- The skin with hair should be thickened. In this way, the scalp is removed from the bone. Newly planted hair is thus far from the possibility of shedding.
- New hair should also appear next to and around the treated area. In this way, the hair transplant surgery technique will give successful and long-term results. Newly planted hair has a healthy appearance, can be washed and combed, and strengthened as it is cut.
The DHI hair transplant method carries all these features. In short, the question ‘best type of hair transplant surgery’ can be answered as a DHI hair transplant (Direct Hair Implant) method.
Advantages of DHI (Direct Hair Implant) Hair Transplant Technique
The most important feature of the DHI hair transplant process is that it has some advantages compared to other types of hair transplant surgery. DHI hair transplant advantages can be listed as:
- The hair follicles are held less outside, the roots will be easier to hold. In this way, the success rate is increased in the hair transplant process.
- Before hair transplant surgery, the healing time of the area is shorter, since the channel is not opened in the area to be processed. Wounds, crusts, and redness in the area pass much faster. Because the grooving process is not performed, the bleeding condition becomes much less. Thus, the desired frequency can also be achieved. It can be applied more often than normal operations.
- The amount of blood your body loses becomes less.
- A more natural look is achieved.
- The direction of the hair follicles, the tilt of the hair transplant surgery, can be adjusted much better.
- Since getting rid of wounds and shells occurs at an early stage, normal life can be started earlier.
Hair Transplant Surgery Type Success Rate
Hair transplant surgery type includes designing the front hairline, determining the graft rate, and many other factors. In addition to what style of the application to make, the preferred technique is considered extremely important in terms of results. The hair transplant surgery technique, which will be preferred according to your needs, provides a preview of the image of your new hair and how the procedure will be. Hair transplant surgery results will constantly accompany you for the rest of your life, if you do not otherwise. Choosing the technique that will be right with the help of a surgeon is extremely important to get positive results throughout your life. For this reason, be sure to talk to your doctor before the procedure, be sure to share your concerns and expectations with your doctor.
With all this, only you can’t decide on the hair transplant surgery technique that will suit your situation. You can get detailed information through your research and evaluate your expectations and needs. For this reason, the technique that will be preferred is determined after the examination that your doctor will perform. This important examination will give you very detailed information about the amount of graft you need and your overall health. The results of the examination are also very important to determine the hair transplant surgery technique that suits you. It is very important to create a vision that will continue with your doctor’s recommendation according to the results at this stage, and the desired conditions should also be realistic.