Is hair transplant effective? Hair transplant is a treatment for thinning hair or adding more hair to an area that may be bald. Hair is collected from thicker parts of the area or different parts of the body. These are then planted in parts that are tapering or bald. 60-65% of men and 45-50% of women worldwide experience hair loss problems. People who experience this problem use products that prevent hair loss in general. This solution, however, may not be effective. The most effective method for hair loss is a hair transplant procedure. Hair transplant, in general, is much more effective than hair restoration products sold in many companies. However, some conditions must be considered before a hair transplant. These:
- The hair starts to grow completely within 3 to 4 months after it is planted.
- Like normal hair, new hair planted may weaken over time.
A hair transplant is a treatment that works extremely well for many people. If the hair is constantly falling out, losing weight, or if it has been shed due to a trauma, a hair transplant procedure can be performed. Most hair transplant procedures are done with your existing natural hair.
Conditions That Increase The Success Of Hair Transplant
Many hair October procedures can take a few hours to a few days to complete. This may vary depending on the amount of hair October that the doctor will do. You will be discharged the same day after the procedure. However, it is necessary to pay attention to some issues to increase the chances of success of hair transplant:
- After the procedure, the doctor will carefully remove your bandages. The treated area may be slightly swollen. Therefore, the doctor may inject triamcinolone into the area to reduce the swelling.
- In addition to the area where the hair is collected, there may also be pain or pain in the area where the hair is transplanted. This doctor, like ibuprofen, pain medications, antibiotics to prevent possible infection, and medications to help to warn to get out of hair finasteride may prescribe an oral steroid to help reduce swelling antienflamatuar like factor. These drugs should be used carefully and at the doses recommended by the doctor.
- To wash the hair, wait for several days after the hair October procedure. In the first weeks, only mild shampoos should be preferred.
- Generally, it should be rested for 2-3 days. Work or normal activities can be returned within 3-4 days.
- Newly planted grafts are extremely sensitive. Therefore, comb or brush should not be used for 2-3 weeks.
- Unless the doctor says otherwise, clothes such as sweaters or hats should not be worn that can damage the hair.
- Exercise should not be done for 6-7 days.
- In some cases, there may be shock hair loss. Don’t worry about this situation. Hair loss in this process is a normal part of the procedure. Besides, the newly planted hair may not grow much during a few months.