From Thin Hair To Thick Hair When a variety of factors occur, anyone of us is likely to face hair thinning or hair loss, so we try several treatments in order to move out from thin to thick hair. In this article we will highlight all the possible treatments and hair products that could help you to get rid of all the hair problems and shift from the phase of thin hair to thick hair. In case this topic arouses your interest, read the rest of the article.
The first thing that needs to be clarified and explained is that hair thinning is not always an issue or a problematic case that needs to be treated. Your hair can switch from thin to thick hair naturally following the normal hair cycle which goes through four phases.
- The first phase is called the Anagen phase or the growing phase : it is the period where your hair is growing, generally it lasts between 7 to 10 years.
- second phase is named the catagen phase or the transition phase: it is the period when your hair grafts dwindle and detaches from the Dermal papilla. It lasts between 10 to 15 days.
- third phase is called the Telogen phase referred to also as the resting phase: this where the old hair rests, and a new hair starts growing. Usually, it lasts around three months.
- fourth and the last phase is known as the exogen phase or the shedding phase: this is the last phase of the hair cycle where between 10 to 15% of the old hair starts falling, and the new hair grows simultaneously. Normally, between 100 to 150 hairs fall on a daily basis during this period which is natural and quite normal.
So this is for you to know that shifting from thin to thick hair could be normal. But in case your hair is getting thin or falling excessively and regularly, this is when you should immediately consult a doctor to help you solve this problem and move out from thin to thick hair. First of all be careful and prudent while selecting and choosing the doctor or the specialist who will examine your case, because it is him who will either solve the problem definitively or damage and ruin your hair even more.
As an advice, you may contact one of the most reputable doctors and specialists in the well-known international hospitals in Turkey such as Clinic Expert Hospital, as this country has ranked first in this field worldwide throughout the past twenty years. You can call them, and you will get a free diagnosis online depending on your case, because there are multiple types of hair thinning and hair loss from which we may mention:
The Androgenetic Alopecia
- it is the most common type of hair loss which the majority of men as well as women suffer from. It generally occurs due to genetic and hereditary factors. For men it appears first in the sides of the head taking the form of the first alphabetic letter “A”, and then it shifts to the vertex area which is also known as the crown area. For women however, this issue causes hair thinning on the top of the head, and then it leads to hair loss in case it does not get treated early.
Other types include
- the traction alopecia the alopecia areata, the alopecia totalis the alopecia Universalis…etc.
In order to utterly get rid of hair thinning and to efficiently devolve from thin to thick hair, multiple hair thinning treatments are suggested, and have proved to be highly successful and efficient, such as:
- Platelet-Rich Plasma commonly known as the PRP injections.
- LLT or the Low Laser Therapy.
- The mesotherapy.
- The natural hair products like the hair serums, the shampoos, the hair creams, the hair conditioners, the hair sprays, the natural oils …etc, that do not contain any chemical products, and that are parabens, silicone and sulfates free.
- Following a healthy diet: the food that we consume on a daily basis is directly intertwined with the condition of our hairs. So sometimes, in many cases, the best and most effective solution to shift from thin to thick hair is to stick to an extremely healthy diet.
To end up, hair thinning is a very common issue, but as much as it may seem trivial and simple in the beginning, if we do not pay attention, and try to treat it immediately, as much as it may become highly problematic, irritating, vexatious and sometimes depressive later. This issue may lead to baldness, and eventually, it may cause a lot of psychological disorders like anxiety, stress, social stress disorder, OCDs, and even depression. So, in case your hair is getting thin, do not postpone it, and contact a doctor immediately, because the medical and aesthetic field have witnessed a great advancement in the last decades, and a lot of efficacious treatments have been developed in order to help us move out from thin to thick hair successfully and shortly.