Coconut Oil For Hair Growth According to research, coconut oil is very useful for hair. This great oil nourishes, moisturizes, enlarges, and prevents the formation of fungi on your scalp. If you want to use coconut oil for hair growth, read on!
Coconut oil is rich in fatty acids that nourish and moisturize your scalp. Many ancient civilizations have historically used coconut oil as a beauty product. A study published in the Journal of Cosmetic Science explained that coconut oil applied to hair reduces hair breakage and increases hair growth. Again, according to Ashburner’s book coconut oil, this effective oil has been used as a natural remedy to combat hair blistering, as well as being a great moisturizer for hair and scalp.
Now let’s look closely at the benefits of coconut oil for hair!
Benefits of Coconut Oil for Your Hair
- Coconut oil saves dandruff, accelerates hair growth, and helps strengthen hair.
- This oil also improves scalp health. Therefore, your hair looks thicker and fuller.
- The antibacterial properties of this oil can prevent folliculitis, which is an infection of the hair follicles, and also fight fungal infections such as ringworm of the scalp. Alsı, coconut oil can be good for acne problems.
How to Apply Coconut Oil to Hair?
It is extremely important to heat coconut oil correctly. Heating over high heat in the microwave or directly in a pan can reduce the quality of the oil and be less beneficial. Follow these steps to apply coconut oil to your hair:
- Drain 1 cup of hot water on a small plate.
- Remove 2 teaspoons of coconut oil from the jar, place in a glass cup with a clean spoon.
- Use extra virgin and pure coconut oil. Also, if possible, make sure that it is harvested organically and sustainably.
- Place a cup of coconut oil in a bowl of warm water. Leave in the bowl until the coconut oil is fully dissolved. Pure coconut oil is solid in cold air but dissolves rapidly at 24 degrees or above.
- Massage your scalp and hair strands slowly with this effective oil. If your hair is long, you may need to use extra coconut oil. You can apply this oil to dry or moist hair. But this oil spreads more easily with moist hair.
- Comb your hair to evenly distribute coconut oil. If you are using this oil for hair growth or scalp health, be sure to massage the roots of your hair. However, if you are prone to an oily scalp and only want the maintenance benefits, you can rub the oil on your hair tips.
- Attach a hair cap to your head and insert all your hair into it. Leave the coconut oil in your hair for at least 30 minutes or sleep with it overnight. The longer you leave the coconut oil out, the more it will penetrate your hair.
- Shampoo your hair and repeat if necessary to completely remove the coconut oil. Using warm water will help you remove the oil from your hair.
Hair Regrowth Care with Coconut Oil: The Best Hair Growth Mask Methods
Bright and Plump Appearance
- To bring coconut oil to its consistency; add a glass of hot water to a bowl and pour a cup of coconut oil into this bowl. Coconut oil will melt under the influence of hot water and become a spreadable consistency.
- Apply the melted oil to your scalp and all your hair. Do not forget to massage your scalp during this procedure.
- This oil spreads to moist hair much more easily.
- When applying this mask, your hair should be moist or dry. It should certainly not be applied to very wet hair.
- Comb your hair to distribute coconut oil evenly throughout your hair.
- Then attach a hair cap to your hair and wait like this for at least half an hour. You can sleep a night like this if you want. The longer this oil stays in your hair, the more its effect will be.
- Finally, clean the mask from your hair by cleaning your hair with warm water and shampoo suitable for your hair type.
Moisturizing Effective Mask
- Put 5-6 tablespoons of coconut oil in a suitable bowl.
- Then apply this oil to all your hair and hair bottoms.
- Wait half an hour by wrapping your hair with a bone.
- Wash your hair at the end of the period.
Hair Growth Mask
- By adding different ingredients, you can care for your hair with coconut oil. In this way, you also benefit from the benefits of the material you add.
- To apply this mask, which healthily extends the hair, first add 6 drops of Vitamin E to the coconut oil and heat this mixture on the stove for a very short time.
- Apply the mixture you have prepared from the bottom to the end of your hair after cooling. At this time, don’t forget to massage the bottoms of the hair.
- Put a bone in your hair and sleep like this one night.
- Clean the mask from your hair by washing your hair nicely in the morning.
- You can safely apply this completely natural mask several days a week.
- This mask destroys fractures in your hair and allows your hair to grow healthy.
- Apply coconut oil to all your hair by massaging it.
- Attach a hair cap to your hair and wait like this for half an hour.
- Wash your hair nicely at the end of the period.
- You can safely apply this mask several times a week. Thanks to its antibacterial property, coconut oil fights fungi and germs in the hair. This mask is a natural solution, especially against the problem of dandruff.
Hair Straightening Mask
- Apply 1 teaspoon of coconut oil to your hair from the bottom to the end.
- This application prevents hair electrification easily. In this way, you can control your hair more easily.
- If the oil in your hair doesn’t bother you, you don’t need to rinse unless there is an oily appearance.
If you want to grow hair fast, repair and treat your hair, you can contact our company.