Thread Lift Near Me During the aging process, you will start noticing the effects of gravity on every part of your body, especially your face. In fact, the skin will get weaker and weaker and an undesirable sagging will start appearing.
Luckily, thread lift is the ultimate solution that helps reverse that process, but you need to make sure that you have your problem taken care of by an expert as it turns out that typing “thread lift near me” may not be a great idea. Later in this article, we will be explaining why.
What does thread lift mean?
Thread lift is probably the best and most effective way to rejuvenate your youthful looks without surgical intervention. It lifts loose skin in several areas, guaranteeing a more youthful look to the areas that were affected by the aging process. It is a versatile process that can be done through various procedures such as facelifts, breast lifts, and butt lifts etc. however, it is crucial that the patient undergoes this procedure at the right place. Thus, the search for an expert should be thorough and googling “thread lift near me” is not advised. Continue reading this article for further information.
How does it work?
Generally, these are the main steps a patient will go through during a thread lift:
- Your doctor identifies the areas of sagging skin and marks out the areas each thread will be placed in.
- Local anesthetic is applied to the treatment areas to make it a comfortable, pain-free procedure.
- Your doctor inserts PDO (Polydioxanone) threads underneath your skin using a cannula. These threads are very fine and have small structures.
- The threads are shaped and molded into place before being pulled back and tightened. The cone-like structures latch onto skin tissue and re-suspend sagging areas.
- The threads are then trimmed to ensure they’re not obvious and easy to see inside the skin.
A thread lift procedure usually takes between 30 and 50 mins. There’s little to no downtime. This means you can return to work and resume your daily activities right away. There are also minimal side effects involved, aside from mild tenderness, swelling and bruising which should be gone after a day or two.
Being sure that you are going to the right doctor is of paramount importance. The examples are in fact several, many practitioners claim to have experience in the field but little did you know! They may be trying to convince you to visit them but the results may not be guaranteed. Consequently, try to avoid Typing “thread lift near me”, because the search results may be misleading. We will provide you with a trustworthy recommendation but first, let’s take a look at some guidelines you may have to put into consideration in case you decide to undergo a thread lift.
A few guidelines
- Tell your doctor about the medications you are using (if there were any) prior to the procedure.
- Do not stress yourself before the surgery because it may affect you and the outcome of the procedure.
- Avoid any Aspirin-based products, like Naproxen/Naprogesic, Neurofen, and Ibuprofen, must be avoided as they can cause bleeding, unwanted side effects and complications.
- Avoid performing high-intensity exercises and going to a sauna or steam room.
- Chewing gum should be avoided for at least two weeks after treatment.
Advantages of thread lift
- Rejuvenates the skin, making it look more firm and youthful.
- Gives a more defined facial contour.
- Helps you achieve a more youthful look without needing scarring or general anesthesia.
- It works as a great alternative to a total facelift and it is very affordable.
Drawbacks of thread lift
- Slight discomfort on the face
- The results may not be as good as expected if you go to an inexperienced doctor
Where should you undergo your thread lift procedure?
To dodge any inconvenience, avoid looking for the adequate doctor by typing “thread lift near me”. Instead, make an extensive research because most of the search results are ads and cannot be relied on. Using our platform, we would like to recommend Turkey, the first country to achieve high success rates in the field of plastic surgery in the Middle East. Indeed, Turkey has been representing a competitive rivalry with most European countries and even the USA in terms of prices and quality of service. That goes without mentioning the number of options a patient will have during his medical trip (hoteling, transportation etc…)
We would like to mention Clinic Expert, a modern and reputable hospital in which, you can have any type of plastic procedure (including thread lift) with guaranteed results. Get your youth back