Scalp Micropigmentation therapies are a camouflage hair loss option for both men and women. Scalp Micropigmentation For most men, SMP means replicating the appearance of shaved hair by injecting thousands of tiny pigment deposits into the epidermis of the scalp. When placed by a professional technician, the recipient tends to have a full head of hair shaved to a very short length, concealing the existence of a pattern of baldness or even total baldness. For women with different hair colors, or for men who do not suffer total baldness and choose to keep their existing hair longer, the procedure is applied to the scalp to reduce the contrast between the scalp and the remaining hair.
The client typically needs 2-3 sessions of cosmetic pigmentation, each lasting approximately 2-3 hours, but the duration varies depending on the individual requirements. Those with bald heads would need longer sessions. The procedure is repeated until both the technician and the client are confident that the appearance of the hair can not be differentiated from the actual surrounding hair.
Once the pigments are deposited, the skin needs to be healed. A recovery period of one week should be required so that the micro-wounds formed during the procedure can dry up and close while the pigments are absorbed into the dermal layer. This remarkable hair restoration technique can be extended to a much broader variety of hair loss variations than hair transplantation surgery or other conventional hair loss remedies.
From general balding to hair loss, burn or surgery associated hair loss, and of course alopecia (most often alopecia areata). It may also be used to mask hair transplant scars or blemishes due to head trauma. The approach can also be modified to blend visible birthmarks into the scalp. Numerous words are used to characterize the process. Those involve scalp pigmentation, micro scalp pigmentation, hair follicle replication, tricopigmentation and, hair tattooing. Please note that all of these words apply to the same specific scalp technique.
Why do You Want Scalp Micropigmentation?
This is the fastest-growing cure to hair loss in modern history. It is non-invasive, has a virtually universal appeal, and is irreversible. There is also a temporary alternative known as tricopigmentation to further extend its appeal. Also, it remains the only cost-effective hair loss cure to produce immediate, assured results backed by thousands of real before and after images. It is easy to understand that more than 300,000 men and women around the world have now opted for this treatment. The cost of care varies from clinic to clinic and often depends heavily on the client’s requirements. Know, however, that the best results can only be obtained by an experienced technician who has received sufficient training and a range of positive reviews from previous customers.
Is There an Appropriate Scalp Micropigmentation?
For most people who experience hair loss, SMP is a workable way to conceal or even conceal the issue entirely. It depends entirely on the competence of the technician, the preferences of the client, and the suitability of the treatment plan that will be drawn up during the consultation process. It is perfectly possible for this procedure to be completely undetectable to the untrained eye, allowing the client to return to work and family without fear of detection. Depends on the case, however, as a previously bald guy, let’s say Norwood 7, is likely to be challenged when they suddenly ‘return’ their hair. It is crucial that the client knows what to expect when they return to their daily lives.
For female customers, their treatments usually go undetected as any woman losing her hair always did a good job of hiding the issue until they were handled anyway. Since the procedure is not meant to imitate shaved hair, but rather to reduce the contrast between the hair and the bare scalp, the visual difference before and after treatment is less drastic and thus less visible. The vast majority of male and female clients have never been found to have had any sort of cosmetic operation, and there is also no reason for fear of being recognized. Also, SMP is becoming more popular now and is thus more socially acceptable than it used to be.
What to Expect from Your Micropigmentation Session?
Scalp micropigmentation is an extremely complex process. Because this is a form of tattoo, you leave our company with permanent and confident results. The needs of each client are special. At Hairline Ink, our pigment is customized to your exact skin color and type during each procedure. Treatment at Hairline Ink is delivered gently, in a gentle way, and the results appear beautifully natural. The consistency of your care depends on two factors:
- Using the right machines, micro-needles, and pigments
- Get your care from the most professional and qualified practitioners.
Treatment is normally done in 2-3 sessions. Below, we’ll take you step-by-step into the process:
- Your original referral appointment is the first one. Consultations should be performed in person, over the phone, or by video chat by Skype, FaceTime, etc., in order to get a clearer idea of what effects you expect to obtain with your treatment. Our experts will lead you through this process and help you decide which style is better for you. Then we’ll build an action plan, plot out what’s needed to accomplish your objective, and deliver the outcomes you deserve.
- Next, the therapy will begin. Years of experience have shown us that it is best to be cautious on the first procedure to obtain the desired end result. This initial session is to lay the groundwork for the new look. After the first injection, the scalp can look a little red, but it normally returns to normal within a single day.
- The second treatment helps us to fill in more detail and get a darker shade than your initial session. This session is where the recovery truly comes to life and where the fresh look is mastered. Any complaints, questions, or demands will be answered during this meeting.
- Occasionally, but not always, there might be a third procedure. Third treatments are normally administered at the client’s order if they choose to get darker.
- During your appointment, we’ll speak to you about exactly what outcomes you want to achieve, and we’ll ensure a personalized process tailored to give you the desired effects you’re looking for.