Laser Therapy for Hair Growth The average human loses between 50 and 100 hairs a day. This is perceived to be “natural” and not a cause for alarm. It happens when you take a shower, blow-dry your hair, or even just sleep. And while most people don’t see these few loose strands as a trigger for panic, it’s a cause for fear for many others. If your hair is in the early stages of receding or shows symptoms of more serious thinning, there is a range of solutions open to our company to avoid hair loss growth so that you can release yourself from tension and anger. Let’s dive deeper into the subject;
Low-level Laser Therapy (LLLT) – What is It?
Owing to advances in science over the past few years, there is a new approach that men and women will turn to recover their hair from a younger age without the need for pills or surgery. Generally known as low-level laser therapy (LLLT), this FDA-cleared solution uses clinical-strength laser equipment to treat both male and female hair loss and thinning. LLLT uses non-invasive, pain-free light technology to activate hair follicles and clinically induce the development of thicker, fuller hair.
Can Low-level Laser Therapy Work for Both Men and Women?
- Analysis has shown that low-level laser therapy (LLLT) is suitable for both men and women.
- Treatment of LLLT also ensures more, stronger, and healthy hair with more length for men.
How Does Laser Hair Regrowth Treatment Work?
We use medical-grade lasers linked to Laser Hair Therapy to provide secure, low-level laser light to your scalp. Laser treatment is close to that of watering plants. Like the water and nutrients consumed by the plants, your hair follicles absorb light energy so that your hair can begin to grow. When light is absorbed, microcirculation improves, thus distributing more blood and nutrients to the hair follicle. Low-level laser light induces cellular growth in your follicles to help minimize hair loss thus making your hair grow. The LLLT therapy procedure is convenient and simple without any downtime.
- Before the treatment, our helpful doctor will search for places of hair loss and make a note of it.
- The prepared area is washed with alcohol in order to disinfect the area.
- Our expert will bring the LLLT hat on for you.
- The procedure will take 20 minutes and you can rest and use your cell phone while the treatment is in progress.
- The therapy has stopped. Our team is going to keep a record of your success.
How is Low-level Laser Therapy Supposed to Work?
- The hair growth phase consists of three stages: growth (anagen phase), resting (telogen phase), and shedding (catagen phase).
- Hair loss in androgenetic alopecia relies on the derivative of testosterone in the skin, dihydrotestosterone (DHT).
- Low-level laser therapy is suspected to enhance the flow of blood in the scalp and promote the metabolism of catagen or telogen follicles, resulting in the development of anagen fur.
- Light photons act on cytochrome C oxidase, which leads to the production of adenosine triphosphate.
- Converts to cyclic AMP in hair follicle cells release energy and activates the metabolic processes required for hair development.
- The release of nitric oxide from the cells leads to increased scalp vascularization, which transfers nutrients and oxygen to the roots of the hair.
- Undue build-up of DHT is avoided.
Introducing: Low-Level Lasers for Hair Restoration
Throughout the planet, hair loss sufferers know the advantages of LLLT for restoring youthful hair consistency, shine, and shimmer. Below are four additional advantages of laser hair growth therapy:
- It’s both effective and safe. Studies by the National Institutes of Health have shown that low-level laser therapy enhanced hair development in mice undergoing chemotherapy-induced alopecia and also in alopecia areata. Following the invention of lasers in the 1960s, there was a great deal of interest in using these laser technologies to treat different medical problems, it is noted that controlled clinical trials have found that LLLT induced hair growth in both men and women. In conclusion, it appears that LLLT for hair growth in both men and women is both healthy and efficient.
- The medical profession has been using cold lasers for decades. According to the International Hair Regeneration Surgery Society, the use of lasers for medicinal reasons is not new. Lasers have been used for medical uses for many years, and the mechanics, chemistry, and biology of laser light encounters with human tissue are well known, notes ISHRS. Health applications vary from surgery using high-powered lasers to the enhancement of tissue repair.
- There are no scalpels, no hacking, no smoking. Let’s face it, no one likes to get under the knife if he or she doesn’t have to. With LLLT, the lasers utilized for hair growth therapy are referred to as “cold” because their light is absorbed by the target tissue but does not warm the target tissue as is the case for the lasers used to cut and reshape the tissue. Light wavelength produced by a low-level laser will restore tissues that have damaged cell metabolism by increasing blood circulation, promoting regular healthy tissue regeneration, and encouraging bio-stimulatory effects on hair follicles. LLLT is not a light source that causes thermal or heats disruption, there is no feeling of cutting or burning.
- It has also been proven to improve hair density. People have been using lasers as a hair reduction tool for years, but until recently the long-term effect on human hair follicles has been unclear. Recently, a rare yet striking side effect of lasers used for hair removal has been identified: a rise in hair mass, color or coarseness, or a mixture of these occurs at or near sites treated for hair removal. This bodes well with the use of low-level hair growth lasers!
What are You Waiting For?
There are many hair loss treatments available to our business, but few can boast a secure, reliable, and side-effect free approach for users like LLLT. In addition, many experts agree that laser therapy should be used in combination with other hair loss therapies to improve performance, making it a no-brainer to apply LLLT to the hair care routine.
As for our company, we use the newest methods to treat all types of hair loss. If you want to learn more about procedures, please feel free to contact us. Laser Therapy for Hair Growth