Fue Hair Transplants Cost Hairs are a very necessary and vital component of the human body, shielding us from the sun’s harmful rays, toxins, improving our attractiveness and charisma. But what if a person suffers from hair loss? For him/her, is it the ending?
For individuals with baldness or with reduced/thin hair, a hair transplant has emerged as a one-stop solution. The cost of a hair transplant depends entirely on a variety of variables, such as Location (City), Technique of Hair Transplant, Number of Sitting, Skill, and Qualification of Surgeons, Facilities, and most importantly the degree of baldness.
What Factors Do Affect the Cost of A Hair Transplant?
Depending on the different factors explained below the cost of hair transplantation varies enormously:
1) Technique/Procedure: People are always ignorant and lack substantive expertise when it comes to choosing the right hair transplant technique or therapy. Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE) and DHI are two of the most effective and commonly used hair transplant techniques.
The Extraction of Follicular Units (FUE)
FUE hair transplant has become very common in the world these days, as this hair transplant process has numerous advantages, such as no visibility of scars, no loss of sensitivity, continuous hair growth, etc. With the aid of secure and tiny punch incisions by our doctor, hair follicles are directly cut from the rear side of the head during this procedure. After this with the aid of a needle or blade, our surgeon makes mini holes at the hair loss site and then transplants these hair follicles.
DHI Hair Transplant
Grafts are taken from donor areas (lateral and occipital zones) by our specialist (elements of the hair tissue of the head with hair follicles, 1 graft containing 1 to 4 follicles). The extracted grafts are then first positioned by our team with a special liquid of a certain temperature, which ensures that they are well engrafted after transplantation. Then, using the same instrument, our surgeon implants the hair follicles in the receiving area at an angle of 40-45 degrees to a certain depth, according to the direction of hair development. Hair implantation at our company is conducted under local anesthesia, without preliminary incisions and skin punctures. The primary benefit of DHI is minimal trauma and esthetic impact and a high percentage of excellent transplanted hair growth:
- The DHI tool helps the hair tissue to be positioned well, so there is a low chance of scars.
- No incision is necessary for the DHI hair transplant procedure.
- The DHI system regulates the depth, angle, and orientation of the implanted hair follicles.
- A healthy procedure with a low risk of complications is DHI hair transplantation.
So we can also say that;
- The grafts stay even less time outside the body, ensuring the grafts are positioned securely and properly.
- Higher hair follicle success rates.
- During the formation of the recipient area of the scalp by the DHI process, there is less bleeding. Reduced trauma during graft handling results in less disruption to the implanted region’s blood supply.
- Our patient will return to his/her routine life shortly after prompt recovery after the operative stage. We don’t have to shave the whole region of the recipient in this process, because in this method it becomes a talented pro.
2) Level of Baldness: The cost of hair transplantation is mainly affected by the degree of baldness experienced by an individual. When a person has only mild baldness, the care of that person compared to the person with serious baldness problems would be much simpler and cheaper because the number of grafts and sessions about the degree of baldness is increased.
3) Number of Grafts: The cost of hair transplantation varies based on the cost per graft of hair transplantation and the number of grafts required to cover the affected area, which ultimately affects the cost of care.
4) Donor Grafts: Usually, hair follicles are harvested from the back of the head for the purpose of hair transplantation, but if a person does not have sufficiently healthy hair follicles on his backside, the follicles are extracted from other areas of the body, such as the chest or beard, which is very difficult to perform and needs a lot of expertise. It also contributes to a rise in hair transplant costs.
5) Number of Seats: A hair transplant procedure/treatment is typically done within one seat only in the event of natural hair loss). However the number of sittings needed to completely cover the affected area might escalate according to the degree of baldness, and the number of grafts expected to be transplanted. Subsequently, this aspect plays a crucial role in increasing hair transplant costs.
6) Experience and Qualification of the Surgeon: Hair transplantation is a very advanced procedure that takes a lot of expertise and ability to pull off. Therefore as he knows how to operate the new devices and not to hurt the scalp, a highly trained and more skilled surgeon is estimated to demand more fees relative to others. If a surgeon has more than 5 years of experience in the field of hair transplantation, it can be estimated that he has treated hundreds of cases that contribute to improving his ability, allowing him/her to deal with critical cases and provide better results. A more skilled and highly trained surgeon thus makes a commitment to have the best outcomes that are normally ‘unsaid but applied’ in general. This aspect also plays a critical role in determining the cost of hair transplantation.
7) Infrastructure Facilities: The location and prestige of the clinic delivering these services is another very critical thing to bear in mind before going anywhere for hair transplantation. Clinics that are well-equipped with the latest technology, equipment, sanitized environments, the ability to treat several patients at a time, reputable, and located in a large city can charge more than a small city clinic.
Before going for a hair transplant, however, a person must realize that the cost of this procedure depends on different factors and the results can vary accordingly as well. For example, like our business, some clinics provide free cost consultation on the treatment supplemented with the real cost of hair transplantation, while some clinics charge heavy fees based on the protocol to be followed, for this reason, resulting in a difference in the cost of treatment.
At our company, we utilize the most advanced and also the novelist methods to cure all types of hair loss conditions. If you want to learn more about procedures or others, please feel free to contact our company. Fue Hair Transplants Cost