PDO thread lifting is a minimally invasive procedure. It can be completed in as little as 45 minutes. The best part about it is that you do not need a surgery for that. These PDO lifting threads are the most commonly used facial treatments. Therefore, it is available in various sizes and lengths to suit all face types. If you wonder whether PDO threads can be used in the jawline as well, the answer is yes.
PDO threads are commonly used not only in the jawline but also in the neck. We can perform it to fix sagging skin and give the skin a more youthful, tighter look. PDO threads are inserted in the skin. It impacts underneath the skin, and creates a solid physical lift. An additional long-term effect of PDO thread lift on the neck and jawline is that it rejuvenates the skin by supporting collagen production.
Features of PDO Threads for Jawline
PDO threads consist of 100 percent absorbable polydioxanone (PDO). This is where they get their name from. These synthetic threads are also used in open heart surgeries in infants and adults. Therefore, we know that they are fully compatible with the human body.
PDO thread lift allows the expert skin care practitioner to effectively lift sagging skin and jowl, giving more definition to the patient’s jawline. This action gives an instant effect. During the procedure, threads are placed under the skin. PDO thread lift has benefits such as improving skin tone and texture.
PDO jawline threads have features such as:
- It is painless as it is applied with local anesthesia.
- It is a completely minimally invasive procedure that leaves no scars.
- It is a very short and practical application.
- Gives instant effect.
- Creates natural results.
- It is extremely safe.
- The PDO threads we use are 100 percent hypoallergenic and absorbable.
- It gives more natural results than other anti-wrinkle treatments such as fat injections, botox and dermal fillers.
Using PDO threads correctly requires advanced skills. Therefore, if you have decided to have this procedure, you should be careful in choosing a clinic and specialist. If you wish, you can contact ClinicExpert medical consultants right now via WhatsApp and take a step to carry out the process correctly and safely.
The Best Candidates for Jawline PDO Threads
Patients who want a younger appearance in general may be suitable candidates for the PDO thread lift. With the Jawline PDO thread lift, it is possible to correct the jawline and create a sharper line. Therefore, those who want a clear jaw line are the ideal candidates. Also, if you want to have an operation on your jowl and neck, you should tell your specialist.
The best candidates for the procedure include:
- Those who want an instant, natural-looking jawline lift effect that is safe, simple and effective.
- Those who have lost the results of face lift surgery and do not want to have surgery again,
- Those who want to have a sharp and prominent jaw structure in addition to dermal filler treatment.
How Many PDO Threads Do I Need for Jawline?
Patients frequently come up with the same question ”How many PDO threads do I need for jawline?”. Unfortunately, it is not easy to give a definite answer to this question. We can say that many patients are likely to need 2 PDO threads on each side for jawline. Still, there are measures that determine this. It is necessary to act according to these measures.
So what are these measures?
Factors that determine how many threads you need:
- Risk and pain tolerance – More threads also means more discomfort. Patients may feel discomfort on their skin during and throughout the treatment. Asking your patient about their pain and risk tolerance is a great starting point.
- Expectations of the patient – The important thing is to make the application to meet the expectations of the patient. Therefore, the evaluation made with the patient is very decisive.
- Patient’s face type – Patients with a more sunken face are more challenging.
- Additional treatments – Using fillers to help fill in gaps in the temple or cheek will help retract and lift the face overall.
Cost of PDO Threads for Jawline
A PDO thread lift for jawline costs around $800-1000, whereas a PDO full facelift costs between $1200-1800. If you want to add your neck too, the cost will be higher. You can get the same quality treatment at lower costs in Turkey. Call us today or schedule an appointment online to find out the cost of PDO threads for jawline in ClinicExpert.