Brazilian Butt Lift. Having a well-proportioned body in perfect shape is every woman’s dream. Various surgeries are available to provide the right shape to body parts and thereby enhance the overall look. One such surgery that is performed to give fullness to the butt area is the Brazilian Butt Lift.
What is Brazilian Butt Lift Surgery?
Brazilian Butt lift or BBL Operation is a surgical procedure in which fat is removed from other parts of your body and attached to the butt. Fat is removed from your thighs, abdomen, or hip and is injected into your buttocks.
BBL surgery is mostly done to enhance your lower body’s curves and provide a more proportionate look. It also reduces the fat from areas like thighs and hips and enhances the look of the buttocks.
Who Can Undergo Brazilian Butt Lift Surgery?
You can undergo the BBL surgery if you.
- Are a healthy person as you need to undergo anesthesia as part of the surgery.
- Lead a healthy lifestyle with regular exercise.
- Are Mentally healthy as you should have a realistic expectation of the surgery.
- Are a non-smoker. If you are a smoker, then you should refrain from smoking for several weeks after the surgery. This applies to drinks as well.
- Have excess fat on your butts, thighs, or abdomen.
- Do not plan to reduce your weight further as it can affect the result of the surgery.
- Have not developed an infection or complications as a result of any other surgery done recently.
How is the Brazilian Butt Lift Surgery Performed?
Like all other surgeries, the BBL surgery is also performed under general anesthesia. But if only a small volume of fat is removed, then the procedure can be undertaken after numbing the local area. The surgery involves the following steps.
- An incision is made in the area from where the fat is to be removed. This can be your thighs, hips, or abdomen. A tube is then inserted, and fat is slowly removed. This is called liposuction.
- The fat thus collected is then purified and readied to be injected on your buttocks.
- Few incisions are made on your buttocks. The fat is then transferred to the buttocks through this incision.
- The areas where the incisions were done will be closed using stitches.
What Are the After Care Required for the Surgery?
Just like any other surgery, proper aftercare is required for BBL surgery as well. You will be advised not to sit for at least two weeks after the procedure. You need to lie down on your sides or stomach till your butts are fully healed.
Once the procedure is done, the effect will last for several years. But it will take a few months for the result of the surgery to be fully visible.
While undergoing any cosmetic surgery, you should opt for centers that offer specialized services. These centers will have well-trained and experienced staff with state of the art technology to conduct such specialized operations. The cost will also be reasonable when compared to high-end hospitals.