FUE Hair Transplant In Paris In almost all the european countries including Spain, Germany, Italy, France, Turkey, Monaco…etc, there are various hospitals and clinics where you can perform a hair transplant process using various methods, in this article, we are going to focus on the FUE hair transplant in Paris : La Dame de Fer and the City of lights and love. So what is hair transplant in the first place? How is it applied using the FUE technique? How much does it cost? And what are the main features that characterize the Fue hair transplant in Paris?
Fue hair transplant in Paris is the most used technique in this european country, and it is necessary first to know what it is and how it is applied.
The FUE method is done in three steps, and it is done as following:
- First, the doctor will apply the anesthesia. The FUE hair transplant in Paris is done under local anesthesia.
- Second, the doctor will extract hair follicles from the back side area of the head by using a highly beneficial and efficient medical device known as the micro fue. The latter has a diameter of 0.7 mm, and it extracts the follicles individually and separately without cutting a strip from the donor area as it is done with the Follicular Unit Transplantation known as the FUT.
- In the third step, the doctor will open incisions or channels in the recipient or the bald area ( the temples, the hairline, the crown, the top of the head… ), only the back of the head could not be transplanted because it is the donor area from where the grafts are extracted.
- In the fourth and final step, the doctor will transplant the extracted hair grafts one by one in the opened incisions.
FUE Hair Transplant In Paris
Fue hair transplant in Paris has numerous benefits and advantages, such as the fact that it is a non-surgical process which is done under local anesthesia, and which does not leave any scars at all. So can we consider it as the best option so far?
Nowadays, the FUE method despite its advantages, is regarded as a very outdated technique that is not effective and efficient enough when compared to its succedents methods such as the Direct Hair Implantation (DHI method), or the most recently developed technique which is the Direct Hair Implantation Pro (DHI Pro). And it has multiple drawbacks such as:
- Because of the opened incisions , many side effects may occur such as infections,hemorrhage, scars( if they are opened by inexperienced and uncomptent doctors).
- While opening the incisions or the channels, the doctor can not control the dimension and the orientation of the transplanted follicles which will give you an artificial and unnatural result.
- With the FUE method, the doctor can transplant only between 50 to 60 hair follicles per 1 cm², which will result in low density and low coverage. Its success rate did not surpass the 55%. However the success rate of the most recent technique which was developed by Clinic Expert Hospital in Istanbul Turkey has surpassed the 90%.
- The healing process may take more than two weeks which is considered a long period compared to the dhi pro technique.
On the level of the cost, the FUE hair transplant in Paris is very high which makes this procedure accessible to the rich and the bourgeoisie only. In fact, the average cost of the FUE hair transplant in Paris is between 7000 to 10000 euros which is a fortune for the majority of people around the world. So, axiomatically, choosing Paris to undergo hair transplant with the FUE technique is not the right decision, you will pay a big amount of money without ensuring a perfect result as you are expecting.
On the other hand, nowadays and starting from the two last decades, Turkey has ranked first in the aesthetic field in general ( including the cosmetic dentistry, the plastic surgeries and the hair transplant) in terms of the experience and the total cost. Regarding the hair transplant, in Turkey the FUE method is no longer used in the advanced and developed international hospitals such as Clinic Expert Hospital in Istanbul Turkey; the one that has developed the best technique so far referred to as the DHI PRO.
As far as the price is concerned, unlike Paris, the hair transplant operation cost in Turkey with the most recent technique is highly reasonable and accessible to everyone. In fact, while FUE hair transplant in Paris would cost you more than 6000 euros, in Turkey, you may get an all-inclusive package which includes the operation with the best method, the accommodation in a five-star hotel, the transportation ( between the airport, the hospital and the hotel), a medical package that contains hair shampoo, lotion, medical hat, a medical pillow), with almost ⅓ the price, all what you need is just to book your flight ticket.